An interactive settle training workshop led by a Clinical Animal Behaviourist with over 10 years experience in the industry.
Is your pup able to switch off and settle without your constant attention? Being able to go to a coffee shop, restaurant or pub with your dog is much harder if they simply can't sit still!
- This workshop will help you to coach your puppy on how to have an on/off switch.
- Rachel will give you tips and tricks for training your dog to settle in public places.
- Interactive, live 'settling' practice with observation and tailored advice from Rachel.
- An opportunity to ask a behaviourist specific questions about your dog's behaviour in public places.
|Cost:||£15 per pooch
(up to 2 accompanying humans)
|Venue:||Charlie + Co,
5 Church Walk,
* We recommend bringing a long lasting chew for your dog, these will also be available to purchase on the night.
This event will be led by: