An owners guide to managing and overcoming separation anxiety in dogs
- Event led by a Clinical Animal Behaviourist with over 10 years experience in the industry.
- Rachel will give you an understanding of separation anxiety in dogs
- Advice and tips on how to manage and overcome separation anxiety
- Your opportunity to discuss your dogs specific anxiety related behaviours and get tailored advice.
- On-hand advice from a trained behaviourist
- Hot and cold drinks available
|Cost:||£15 per ticket = 1 pooch
(up to 2 accompanying humans)
|Venue:||Charlie + Co,
5 Church Walk,
* We recommend bringing a long lasting chew for your dog, these will also be available to purchase on the night.
This event will be led by: