An owners guide to preparing their dog for fireworks this season.
- Learn from a Clinical Animal Behaviourist how to prepare your puppy to feel safe and comfortable around their first firework season (bonfire night, New Years Eve etc).
- Tips and support for preparing older dogs for firework season.
- Understanding established sound phobia's and signposting where to get additional support if your dog has an established sound phobia.
- Advice from a Clinical Animal Behaviourist who will discuss the pros and cons of the different things you can buy your dogs that are advertised to help.
- Hot and cold drinks available.
|Cost:||£10 per pooch
(up to 2 accompanying humans)
|Venue:||Charlie + Co,
5 Church Walk,
* We recommend bringing a long lasting chew for your dog, these will also be available to purchase on the night.
This event will be led by: