A Dog Owners Guide To Managing and Maintaining Long, Curly or Fluffy Coats
An evening with Award Winning Pet Stylist, Emma Rose. Emma will discuss and demonstrate how to manage and maintain long, curly and fluffy coat types.
These coat types are typically harder to maintain and more vulnerable to matting.
- Matting: Why it occurs and how to avoid it.
- The correct techniques for home bathing.
- The best brushing techniques and tools as used and recommended by groomers.
- Emma will give you the opportunity to have your dog on the grooming table and demonstrate how to perfectly brush your dog.
- The pro's and cons of the different shampoo and brushes you can buy for your dogs coat.
- An opportunity to ask grooming related questions to an Award Winning Groomer.
- An opportunity to purchase combs, brushes and conditioning spray on the night.
- A take home goodie bag!
- Hot and cold drinks available.
What you will learn:
|Cost:||£15 per ticket = 1 pooch
(1 accompanying human)
|Venue:||Charlie + Co,
5 Church Walk,
This event will be led by: