An owners guide to understanding how your dog communicates.
- Understanding communication cues through eyes, ears, tail and posture
- Spotting signs of distress or conflict
- Interactive discussion and identification of the body language your dogs are communicating
- On hand advice from a Clinical Animal Behaviourist with over 10 years experience in the industry.
- Your opportunity to ask questions to a Clinical Animal Behaviourist with over 10 years experience in the industry.
- Hot and cold drinks available
|Cost:||£15 ticket: 1 pooch
(up to 2 accompanying humans)
|Venue:||Charlie + Co,
5 Church Walk,
* We recommend bringing a long lasting chew for your dog, these will also be available to purchase on the night.
This event will be led by: